Agame Klondike Solitaire
Connect the cards as quickly as you can in Agame Klondike Solitaire!
This classic and really addictive card game has been challenging players for over a century. Patience is just one of the skills you’ll need at your disposal as you try to find spots for all of the cards in your deck. Will you be able to arrange them correctly into the four foundation piles at the top of the screen?
If you really enjoy puzzle games, you’ll get a big kick out of Agame Klondike. This online version of the timeless game features classic graphics and traditional gameplay, but it has a unique and challenging scoring system that will definitely keep you on your toes. Race against the clock while you try to complete each round. You’ll earn points as you place cards in the columns, but some will also be deducted every ten seconds.
How to Play Agame Klondike Solitaire
Place the cards in stacks from low to high based on their ranks in the four foundation piles in this free solitaire game. Kings are the highest while aces are the lowest. As you place them in the columns on the table, you’ll need to make sure they alternate between red and black suits.
- USE THE MOUSE to search for cards to use.
- LEFT CLICK, HOLD, DRAG, AND DROP to move a card or a stack of cards to another spot.
- Agame Klondike Solitaire is 100% free to play!
- No downloads or registration are required.
- Its unique scoring system adds an extra challenge.
- Helpful stats will help you keep track of your moves and the stack count.
Tips and Tricks
- The first thing you should do is deal the cards from the draw deck, but only once! This will give you more options at the beginning of each round.
- If you can, play the higher cards first. That will provide you with more potential spaces to move lower rank cards as the round progresses.
- Keep as many options available as you can. Otherwise, you may find yourself stuck.
- Klondike is a game where patience is your most valuable asset. Don’t move a card just to move a card. Make sure you stand to gain as much as possible from each decision you make.
- Count your cards late in the game. This isn’t Las Vegas, so that isn’t against the rules. For example, if you’ve only seen three kings so far, that means there’s a good chance the fourth one will show up the next time you draw. Plan your next few moves accordingly.